- The first scientific forum will introduce the latest scientific methods and
techniques in municipal solid wastes recycling, will benefit from
international experiences in this field and discuss the current local
- Start with a series of scientific forums specialized in municipal and
hazardous and non-hazardous industrial solid wastes recycling. The
first forum will cover the recycling the municipal and non-hazardous
industrial wastes, in response to the tremendous population and urban
growing that the KSA is experiencing in order to reduce the effects of
pollution, protect the environment and to preserve it through the
recycling process. This process will have a great impact on the
environment, economy and the social habits. .
The scientific forum will introduce the new scientific methods and
techniques in municipal solid wastes recycling and the ways to
benefit from the foreign and local experiences through 4 themes
- Latest scientific Processes and Technologies in municipal solid
- Current recycling plans within the related ministries and
- International experiences in municipal solid wastes recycling .
- Local experiences in municipal solid wastes recycling .